After more than 5 years it is time to say good bye and this blog shuts its doors.

Thank you very much for all your support through out this time.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Ten Years After 1968 Undead


Genre: Blues-Rock
Rate: 320 kbps CBR / 44100
Time: 01:08:59
Size: 157,78 MB

United Kingdom

review by Jim Newsom

Recorded live in a small London club, Undead contains the original "I'm Going Home," the song that brought Ten Years After its first blush of popularity following the Woodstock festival and film in which it was featured. However, the real strength of this album is side one, which contains two extended jazz jams, "I May Be Wrong, But I Won't Be Wrong Always" and Woody Herman's "Woodchopper's Ball," both of which spotlight guitarist Alvin Lee's amazing speed and technique. Side two is less interesting, with an extended slow blues typical of the time, a drum solo feature, and the rock & roll rave-up of "I'm Going Home."



Tracklist:

01 - Rock You Mama [Bonus] 03:48

02 - Spoonful [Bonus] 06:25

03 - I May Be Wrong, But I Won't Be Wrong Always 09:52


04 - Summertime/Shantung Cabbage 05:46

05 - Spider In Your Web 07:45

06 - Woodchoppers Ball 07:39

07 - Standing At The Crossroads [Bonus] 04:13

08 - I Can't Keep From Crying Sometimes - Extension On One Chord - I Can't Keep From Crying Sometimes [Bonus] 17:05

09 - I'm Going Home 06:26






Ten Years After here:

Mediafire

Mirrorcreator


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...