After more than 5 years it is time to say good bye and this blog shuts its doors.

Thank you very much for all your support through out this time.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Guy Davis 1998 You Don't Know My Mind



Genre: Blues
Rate: 256 kbps CBR / 44100
Time: 00:48:45
Size: 89,22 MB

United States

If your a blues fan and not familiar with Guy Davis, shame on you !!! "You don't know my mind" is Davis' third CD and once again showcases Davis' ability as a musician and songwriter. Davis is a fabulous storyteller with his music and deserves to be among the elite blues songwriters. His style is traditional Delta blues complete with acoustic guitar, harmonica, and a gravely voice. Davis is authentic, and commands respect from both fans and peers alike.

The title song is possibly the best track on the CD. The line "if you hear me laughing, I'm laughing just to keep from crying" conveys how we all must feel on the worst dog days. "Po' Boy," "Home cooked meal," and "Best I can" are the other highlights. Although his previous CD "Call down the thunder" is a little stronger from top to bottom, "You don't know my mind" is still marvelous entertainment from a very talented blues artist who should keep fans satisfied for many years to come. (amazon.com)



Tracklist:

01 - Best I Can 04:40

02 - Po' Boy 04:19

03 - If You Love Somebody 04:29

04 - Grandma's Tea House 04:07

05 - You Don't Know My Mind 02:46

06 - Georgia Flood 04:36

07 - You Remembered My Name 02:31

08 - Home Cooked Meal 04:39

09 - Dorothy Is Harlem Bound 02:03

10 - Pretty Little Woman 03:31

11 - If I Could Fly Like An Eagle 02:58

12 - Marlboro Blues 02:33

13 - Everything Is Gonna Be Alright 05:33





Guy Davis here:

iTunes

DL



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...