After more than 5 years it is time to say good bye and this blog shuts its doors.

Thank you very much for all your support through out this time.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Coen Wolters 2013 Complicated

Today I received an email I'd like to present you here:

Please find below the link to Coen Wolters' new single Complicated:



The new CD 'Illumination' by Coen Wolters is marked by the introduction of his powerful first single 'Complicated'. With this release Coen is exploring new territories - resulting in a magic strat blast with a touch of Texas sizzle.

If you like to hear more or wish to receive a DPK, please let me know and I will be delighted to forward this to you or provide you with any information that you require.

Many thanks.

With kind regards,

Janneke Stewart


A few minutes after publishing I got a second mail. Read it below:

Hello Mile,

I would like to say a sincere thank you for posting my email and link on your site so very quickly! It was great to see it online almost immediately.

Many thanks on behalf of Coen Wolters,
and kind regards from Holland.

Janneke Stewart

1 comment:

DPP said...

Great guitarplayer. Love his music.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...