After more than 5 years it is time to say good bye and this blog shuts its doors.

Thank you very much for all your support through out this time.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Tim Gonzalez & Friends 2003 Straight From The Heart



Genre: Blues
Rate: 320 kbps CBR / 44100
Time: 00:45:47
Size: 104,73 MB

United States

Album Notes

I started playing harmonica at the age of 14. Growing up in Brownsville, Texas, I was exposed to some of my musical heroes like George "Harmonica" Smith, Little Walter, Charlie Musselwhite, Paul Butterfield, and Lee Oskar. By eighteen, I began my professional career playing around the state of Texas performing with rooted South Texas players that were very influential to my musical journey.

Continuing my journey, I moved to Nashville in 1992, where I was privileged to perform with such country artists as Ronnie Milsap, Doug Stone, Toby Keith and Pam Tillis; I've also performed with blue's artists like Sam Lay, Mark Selby, Anthony Gomes, Larry McRae, Chubby Carrier, and Burton Gaar. This led to the formation of the All-Pro Blues Jam, where all the best blue's artists and musicians come to share their music and experiences. Little did they know, these talented players, along with friend TC Davis, would help inspire my vision for this project. From blues and jazz to Latin blues, my dream has come to life.

Tim is currently Music City's Blues Harmonica player of the year for the second year in a row, and this CD shows why. From upbeat blues to Delta blues get ready to enter the blue's world of Tim Gonzalez.



Tracklist:

01 - Murdered By Love 06:37



02 - Groove Thang 04:13

03 - Voodoo Moon 04:32

04 - Straight From The Heart (A Tribute To Danny) 03:49

05 - Summertime 04:58

06 - Greyhound Driver 04:19

07 - Walkin Blues 05:56



08 - Can't Hold Out 03:23

09 - For Mona's Love 02:41

10 - Mississippi Blues 05:19





Tim Gonzalez And Friends here:

cdbaby

Download



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...