After more than 5 years it is time to say good bye and this blog shuts its doors.

Thank you very much for all your support through out this time.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fatt Cat Freddie 1999 Crusin' For A Bluesin'



Genre: Blues
Rate: 320 kbps CBR / 44100
Time: 00:51:37
Size: 117,97 MB

United States

Artists:

Brian Leneschmidt (vocals, guitars)
Steve McDonald (bass, background vocals)
Rob Tenorio (drums, background vocals)

If you're thinking great Blues Cities, Chicago, New Orleans, and Memphis might come into mind. I know Cheyenne, Wyoming wouldn't be on the top of my list. However, Fatt Cat Freddie has proved me wrong again. Their CD "Cruisin For A Bluesin" delivers a lot of sound and great blues music for a three piece band. "All over you" is a hard driven kicking song that'll make you want to get up and shake your butt. In addition, "I Don't Know (What I'm gonna do about it)" is another tune that I found to be pleasing to my ears. Moreover, there is some great guitar licks on "Take These Blues" that you'll want to include in your daily blues listening. All blues music lovers should hear Fatt Cat Freddie "Cruisin For A Bluesin". They have definitely got their sound together, two thumbs up on this CD. (The Commander, The Blue Zone)



Tracklist:

01 - Sufferin' Blues 04:41

02 - Black 'n' Bluein' 03:18

03 - Dealer's Gold 04:16

04 - Dangerous With You 03:48

05 - All Over You 03:23

06 - Moanin' And Groanin' 03:52

07 - Downtown Blues 05:24

08 - Sneakin' Around 04:38

09 - Crusin' For A Bluesin' 04:48

10 - Best Thing I Ever Had 03:57

11 - I Don't Know (What I'm Gonna Do About It) 03:09

12 - Take These Blues 06:23





Fatt Cat Freddie here:

Mediafire

Mirrorcreator


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...