After more than 5 years it is time to say good bye and this blog shuts its doors.

Thank you very much for all your support through out this time.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Big Mike Griffin 2000 Twin Brothers Of Different Mothers





Genre: Blues
Rate: 192 kbps CBR / 44100
Time: 01:03:37
Size: 87,27 MB

United States

You never know where inspiration or opportunity comes from. Sometimes it comes from hard work or lots of thought, but for me, it just drops out of the blue. At least that how it seems. This album, as well as our first "Harley In The Rain" has been a labour of love and a joy to produce and create. Due mostly to the songs, the creative freedom, and last but certainly not least, the tremendous talents of my road/recording band, John Bird, Steve Vines and Jim "Fish" Miche. Not to mention the support of my outlaw brother John Tubbs for his tenacity at keeping me grounded and keeping our fledging record label in the black.

This album (I still can't get used to compact disc) is a continuation and celebration of Bikes, Blues and Brotherhood. I hope there is something for everyone on this offering, from hardcore blues fan to hardcore biker. At the very least I hope everyone has a good time listening and partying to our music, after all that's what its all about. Till next time "Keep the rubber side down" (BIG MIKE GRIFFIN)



Tracklist:

01 - Twin Brothers 06:21

02 - All About My Woman 05:00

03 - Let's Have A Party 05:48

04 - Love Will Never Die 08:54

05 - Born To Ride 02:43

06 - You Don't Have To Go 05:10

07 - Panhead 03:58

08 - Born In Chicago 07:15

09 - Mean Disposition 06:16

10 - Don't Let Him Ride 06:11

11 - That's My Baby 06:01





Big Mike Griffin here:

Download

Mirror

1 comment:

greenlight said...

Thanks a lot my friend Mile!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...