After more than 5 years it is time to say good bye and this blog shuts its doors.

Thank you very much for all your support through out this time.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Big Mike Griffin 2003 Livin' Large



Genre: Blues
Rate: 256 kbps CBR / 44100
Time: 00:52:33
Size: 96,12 MB

United States


Seldom do things work out the way you plant them. I had an idea for an album that would reflect my love for the blues, and my passion for Harleys. My former record label wasn't too interested in the project because they thought it was not going to target the "masses". Of course, I wasn't concerned about that as they were, so I took the idea to Ahab, and as he had seen the power of the music I wanted to record (he has been on the road with me for LONG time) we decided to form Chrome Link Records. We were gonna do one CD to sell at events, especially Bike Week and then I was gonna go back to making straight-ahead blues records, but we had no idea how successful our first CD (Harley In The Rain) would be. It has exceeded our wildest expectations! Our second CD (Twin Brothers of Different Mothers) has also been wildly successful.

So now this is our third CD on Chrome Link Records. Who woulda thought? Anyway, this is our third offering, and the reason we named it "LIVIN' LARGE" is because that reflects how I feel about this project. This is our largest production yet, with some of Nashville's best musicians and vocalists, also a guest appearance by the Legendary Buddy Miles, that's right, the drummer for Jimmi Hendrix's band of gypsies and Santana's lead singer! Man this was a dream come true for me! Also, our affiliation with one of the largest motor parts distributors, Chrome Specialties, has rounded out our theme of this album. Now you know why I really feel like I'm LIVIN' LARGE!!! (http://bigmikegriffin.com/)



Tracklist:

01 - Livin' Large 04:41

02 - Too Many Drivers 05:51

03 - Baby Won't Ride 07:33

04 - Three Hundred Pounds of Joy 03:50

05 - Down in Hollywood 06:29

06 - Tryin To Get Back Home 06:15

07 - Oh, Pretty Woman 03:17

08 - Blues for Mr. B 05:55

09 - I'll Be Your Monkey 04:15

10 - I Wouldn't Lay My Guitar Down 04:27





Big Mike Griffin here:

Ziddu (Accepts parallel downloads! No waiting!!)

Multiupload



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...