After more than 5 years it is time to say good bye and this blog shuts its doors.

Thank you very much for all your support through out this time.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Heavy Heavy Hearts 2012 Dirty Lies


This up and coming band is quickly developing a buzz in Los Angeles as a heavy, soulful, highly-talented band, hell bent on fusing Blues/Rock with Country Soul, creating a unique yet worn in sound that calls back to Robert Johnson and Howlin’ Wolf while maintaining the modern blues feel of bands like The Black Keys and Old Crow Medicine Show.

Today I got a message from Beau Wigington the lead singer of this band. The full message you can read here:


Hello,

I just want to start by saying that I love your blog! I am a huge fan of Blues Rock and everything southern. My name is Beau Wigington and I am the lead singer of The Heavy Heavy Hearts a Blues Rock band living in Los Angeles but a majority of our band is from North Carolina. We would love it if you took a listen to our music at www.soundcloud.com/the-heavy-heavy-hearts and let us know what you think.

I hope that you are well and keep up the great work!

Sincerely,

Beau Wigington



Facebook

http://theheavyheavyhearts.bandcamp.com/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...